Colliers has provided commissioning services for multiple projects at Bryant University including:
- Academic Innovation Center: 48,000 square foot, 2-story building that contains classroom space, collaboration rooms, and a café.
- Physician Assistant Learning Center: 10,690 square foot, 3-story building that includes simulation laboratories, lecture classrooms, and offices for faculty and staff.
- Residence Hall & Suite Village Renovation: The residence hall project consisted of two major elements: a new residence hall and the two-phased renovation of a majority of the campus’ existing housing structures.
- Strength & Conditioning Building: 10,000 square foot indoor athletic training facility that serves as the gateway to the Bryant Bulldogs Football Stadium.
- Townhouse Renovations: Mechanical systems upgrade for three, two-story structures.
In the role of commissioning agent, Colliers verified that the buildings’ systems and equipment met the functional needs of the building occupants as well as the University. Colliers was responsible for establishing and documenting the University’s criteria for system function, performance, and maintainability as well as verifying and documenting compliance with these criteria through design, construction, start-up and the initial period of operation.