Charlotte, NC - As we kick of 2020, Greg Copps, Managing Director, would like to acknowledge our top commercial real estate professionals for their great achievements in the fiscal year of 2019!
2019 Top Producers – Grant Miller, SIOR & Don Moss, SIOR | CCIM
- The Moss | Miller Industrial Team completed over 38 deals, equating to 3.5 Million Square Feet and totaling $60.1 Million in Transaction Value for 2019.
2019 Deal of The Year – Brad Grow, SIOR, Brent Royall, SIOR | CCIM, Chandler Knox & Dylan Kwasniewski
- The Colliers Office Team represented the landlord, Tempus Realty in leasing 106,361 RSF to Principal Financial Group. Principal signed a long-term lease at Proximity Park located in the University submarket of Charlotte.
2019 Investment Deal of The Year – Rob Speir, SIOR
- Rob Speir completed the largest investment deal of 2019 for Colliers Charlotte. Mr. Speir represented a portfolio sale that included 22 Properties (266,959 square feet) with a total transaction value of $21.2 Million.
2019 Pinnacle Award – Adam Farber
- Adam Farber had a standout year within Colliers Charlotte and was awarded the 2019 Pinnacle Award for outstanding achievement. During 2019, Mr. Farber completed over 36 Deals that totaled 124,924 square feet for a total transaction value of $11.85 Million.
2019 Spirit Award – Mckenzie Seitz
- Mckenzie Seitz was recognized as the Colliers Charlotte 2019 Spirit Award recipient for her superior service and dedication. Mckenzie is a Brokerage Services Coordinator, great team player and a wonderful asset to our overall office.