Columbia, SC – Colliers International in South Carolina is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Chuck Salley, SIOR, Dave Mathews, SIOR and Thomas Beard represented Escue Distribution, Inc. in the sale of the 77,400-square-foot 501 Clemson Road for $2 million to Gracelife Church.
- Tommy Johnson and Hunter Suggs represented the landlord in the lease of 1441 Main Street, Suites 400 and 1400 to Duck Creek Technologies, LLC.
- Craig Waites, J.P. Scurry, CCIM, Scottie Smith, Tripp Bradley and Braxton Taylor represented the landlord in a lease at Killian’s Crossing to Bliss Nail Salon.
- Henry Roe, Mary Winter Teaster, and Allen Wilkerson represented Hamilton Capitol Center, LLC in the lease of 1201 Main Street, Suite 920 to the State of South Carolina’s Office of the Attorney General.
- Rox Pollard and Taylor Wolfe represented the landlord in the lease of 106 SayeBrook Pkwy, Suites 1 and 2 at SayeBrook Town Center in Myrtle Beach to Nails Spa & Beyond.
- Henry Roe, Allen Wilkerson, Taylor Wolfe, Will Choate and William Beaman represented both the landlord, W. B. Partners LLC, and the tenant, Dr. Richard Morrow, in the lease of 200 Caughman Farm Lane, Suite A.