Columbia, SC – Colliers International South Carolina is pleased to announce its Top Producers of 2015 and the recipient of the 2015 Walter M. Keenan Award recipient.
The Top Producers represent the company’s leading associates who are engaged in the brokerage of office, industrial, retail, land, investment and healthcare properties across the state of South Carolina. Heading the group, and the winner of the Walter M. Keenan Award as Colliers’ top brokerage associate, is Givens Stewart, SIOR. Stewart specializes brokerage of industrial properties across South Carolina. As one of the consistent leading producers in South Carolina, Stewart received the Walter M. Keenan Award for the second time in his career.
Other brokerage associates recognized for their superior performance in 2015 include:
- Peter S. Fennelly SIOR, MCR, SLCR, who focuses on the leasing of office and industrial properties and representing both landlords and tenants.
- Frank P. Hammond, Jr., CCIM, CPM, whose areas of expertise include landlord and tenant representation for retail, site selection and land.
- Simons Johnson, SIOR, MCR, CCIM, specializes in corporate tenant representation for industrial users as well as specific office requirements.
- Mark Mattison, SIOR, CCIM, specializes in office and medical office brokerage representing landlords and tenants as well as representation of both users and investors in sale transactions.
- Hagood Morrison, SIOR, MBA, focuses on industrial brokerage in Charleston with a specialization on logistics and port related activities.
- Rox W. Pollard, Jr., specializes in the sale, leasing and development consultation of retail properties.
- Henry W. Roe, specializes in office leasing and corporate portfolio real estate solutions for landlords and tenants.
- Chuck W. Salley, SIOR, focuses on industrial brokerage including leasing, sales, build-to-suit, site acquisition, investment sales and consulting.
- Garrett Scott, specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial properties across Upstate, South Carolina.
- John Peyre (J.P.) Scurry, Jr. CCIM specializes in corporate real estate advisory services and investment properties including retail tenant representation specializing in the restaurant field.
- E. Craig Waites, Jr., specializes in retail site selection, land brokerage and the sale of retail/owner occupied properties.