Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following select recently completed commercial real estate transactions:
- Frank Hammond, CCIM, CPM represented Duck Shack Real Estate Partners in the sale of a retail building at 600 Congaree Road for $965,000 to 600 Congaree, LLC.
- Brantley Anderson and Taylor Allen represented the Alzheimer’s Association in the lease of office space at 121-123 Atrium Drive from JME Holdings, LLC.
- Lyn Tyner represented Clemson University Real Estate Foundation in the sale of 1.82 acres of land at 102 Powers Boulevard in Piedmont for $319,000 to Patina Storage.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall and Richard Jackson represented Ilex V, LLC in the purchase of 57,500 square feet of industrial space at 101 Wilson Bridge Road in Fountain Inn, SC from Cotuit Properties.
- Lyn Tyner represented Hillside Partnership II in the sale of 10.72 acres on Rogers Bridge Road in Duncan for $350,000 to Residents Land Developers LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall represented GSP North America in the lease of 115,874 square feet of industrial space at 2725 New Cut Road from Becknell Industrial.