Greenville, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our office in Greenville:
- Frank Hammond, CCIM CPM represented James E. Woodside & Co., L.L.C. in the sale of 2.38 acres of land on Ashmore Bridge Road to Carolina Foothills Federal Credit Union for $600,000.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM CPM represented South State Bank in the sale of 1620 Woodruff Road to Self-Help Credit Union for $850,000.
- Brantley Anderson and Taylor Allen, CCIM represented Gerber Pelham Realty, LLC in the lease of 5,500 square feet of office space at 7001 Pelham Road to National Land Realty, LLC.
- Brantley Anderson and Taylor Allen, CCIM represented Greater Greenville Chamber of Commerce in the sale of 24 Cleveland Street to 401 Pettigru Group, LLC for $3.1 million.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Bourne Highway 81 LLC in the lease of 2,800 square feet at 1823 E. Greenville Street in Anderson to Sakura Japanese Restaurant.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Caprocq in the lease of 2,421 square feet at 15 S. Main Street to Ivy Salon.