Greenville, SC – Colliers International in South Carolina is pleased to announce the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess represented JPM Investments, LLC in the lease of 3,250 square feet of retail space at 219 Pelham Road to Century 21 Blackwell and Co. Realty, Inc., which brings the property to 100% leased.
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess represented McAlister Court, LLC in the lease of 5,700 square feet of retail space at 1607 Laurens Road to K180 Fitness.
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess represented 101 E. Main, LLC in the lease of retail space at 101 E. Main St., in Clinton to Southern District.
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess represented Lee Spa Nails in the lease of 1,400 square feet in the Publix at Lake Crossing development in Lexington, SC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Greenville Federal Credit Union in the purchase of 1.25 acres at 320 Galloway Drive from CAP Brashier, LLC for $850,000.