Greenville, SC – Colliers International in South Carolina is pleased to announce the following select recently completed commercial real estate transactions:
- Lyn Tyner represented Stockbridge Investments, LLC in the purchase of a 7,917-square-foot retail space at 1665 E. Main Street in Duncan from ROIF Highway 290 West, LLC.
- Richard Jackson represented Schneider Electric in the lease of industrial space at 250 Neely Ferry Road in Simpsonville from Collins Brothers, LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, Richard Barrett, MCR, Brockton Hall and Brannan Hudson represented Peter E. Weisman/Kinney Hill Associates L.P. in the lease of 26,000 square feet of industrial space at 107 Corporate Center Drive at Corporate Center in Spartanburg.
- Scott Burgess and Lance Byars represented 656 Main Street Partners LLC in the lease of retail space at 656 S. Main Street to The Flying Biscuit.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR and Brockton Hall represented RS Holdings, LLC in the lease of 160,000 square feet of industrial space at 1335 Hayne Street in Spartanburg to Walmart.