Columbia, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina, the state’s largest independently owned commercial real estate firm, announced the addition of nine new shareholders. Included as new owners of the company are management team members:
- David Cuda, Senior Vice President and Director of Corporate Solutions has for many years assisted organizations such as Ryobi, Clemson University, South Carolina Department of Commerce, Monster Worldwide, Caterpillar, Nucor, Navistar, Lennox International, Verizon Wireless, Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research (CU-ICAR) and Liberty Property Trust with their corporate real estate services needs.
- Neil Jones, CPA, CITP, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer manages Colliers’ accounting services and financial reporting for all four of the Colliers | South Carolina locations and LCK as well as the firm’s property management clients and is also responsible for providing strategic analysis to the firm’s brokerage staff and management.
- Debbie Lane, CPM, Senior Vice President of Real Estate Management Services oversees the delivery of property management services to Colliers’ portfolio of commercial office, industrial, retail and healthcare clients across the state of South Carolina.
Additionally, the following brokerage Vice Presidents have become shareholders in the company:
- Tripp Bradley provides his clients with brokerage services on retail land and site selection, with a primary focus on land development.
- Tommy Johnson focuses on leasing and sales of office properties in Columbia, primarily concentrating on representing landlords of multi-tenant office buildings. He has participated in more than 300 transactions valued in excess of $170 million.
- Dave Mathews, SIOR specializes in industrial real estate in South Carolina, serving both tenants and landlords. Mathews has completed over 10.4 million square feet of transactions with approximately $173 million in transaction value.
- John Montgomery has overseen and developed thousands of acres of real estate and economic development related projects worth billions of dollars, including Toray Carbon Fibers, Ritrama and Magna Seating.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR specializes in the leasing, sales and development advisory services for industrial properties across the Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson market and beyond, and has been responsible for the development of more than 20 million square feet of Class A industrial space for more than 130 clients.
- J.P. Scurry, CCIM specializes in brokerage, investment and advisory services for clients who are primarily focused on retail properties. He leads a team that works with companies on multi-city locations and expansions across the Southeast.
John W. Folsom, President and Chief Executive Officer of Colliers | South Carolina, stated, “The growth and success of Colliers is a direct result of the dedication, loyalty, commitment and expertise of many of our outstanding team members. These individuals, who are now shareholders of our company, have distinguished themselves through their commitment to our core values and their extraordinary contributions to the prosperity of our firm. They will continue to play a vital role in the future of Colliers as the leading commercial real estate firm in South Carolina as we focus on our One Colliers | South Carolina strategies.”