The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center engaged Colliers to provide comprehensive project management and commissioning services through an on-call services contract. The intent of this contract was to enable the Medical Center to obtain professional building commissioning services and project management services on an as needed basis to supplement their existing capacities.
- Penn State Cancer Institute
- 1st Floor Hospital South Addition Renovation
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit Relocation & Consolidation
- Heart & Vascular/Surgical Intensive Care Unit Renovations
- Bio Medical Research Office to Laboratory Conversion
- Organic Synthesis Laboratories
- Pulmonary Function Test Lab/Neurology Department
- Radiology Conference Room
- Neuromuscular-Skeletal Outpatient Facility
- Operating Room Renovations
- East Campus Housing Renovations
As a result of this on-call services contract, Colliers interacted with nearly every major department in the Medical Center. For example, Colliers undertook the management of a multi-faceted project to relocate 25% of the inpatient units within the hospital, upgraded existing spaces, and realigned personnel in a manner more conductive to the delivery of medical treatment. The project required the delivery of project management services within a highly sensitive and complex active medical environment.
Colliers represented the owner and served as the interface between the developer, the designer and the end users. Colliers provided comprehensive project management services and was directly responsible for the project planning, budgeting, design/construction oversight, commissioning, move coordination, and project closeout for each project.