Colliers Facilitates Multiple Leases for Burlington Stores
Six New Stores Opening in Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey
September, 2017 [Philadelphia, PA] - Colliers International’s retail team of Todd Sussman and Josh Goldfine and Derek Zerfass facilitated multiple leases for Burlington Stores for six new locations totaling more than 245,000 SF in Burlington, Mount Laurel, Easton, Langhorne, Lancaster, Trexlertown, and Lower Nazareth.
Recent Store Openings:
1. Langhorne,PA - 43,441 - Raymour & Flanigan (Landlord)
2. Lower Nazarerth, PA – 41,983 Regency Centers (Landlord)
1. Burlington NJ – 40,000 - American Continental Properties (Landlord)
2. Mount Laurel, NJ – 40,027 - Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund (Landlord)
3. Trexlertown, PA – 40,000 - Cedar Realty Trust (Landlord)
4. Lancaster, PA – 43,092 - Goldenberg Group (Landlord)
About Burlington Stores, Inc.:
Burlington is a national off-price retailer offering style for less at up to 65 percent off other retailers’ prices every day. Departments include ladies’ dresses, suits, sportswear, juniors, accessories, menswear, family footwear and children’s clothing. It also includes an assortment of furniture and accessories for baby at Baby Depot, home décor and gifts, along with the largest selection of coats in the nation for the entire family. Burlington has 599 stores in 45 States and Puerto Rico. For more, visit www.BurlingtonStores.com.