February 21, 2019 [Philadelphia, PA] – Colliers International in Philadelphia is pleased to announce that eight members in our region that encompasses Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware have earned a coveted spot among the top 10% of Colliers brokerage, valuation and corporate solutions professionals in the U.S. based on revenue production. As a member of the Everest Club, Colliers honors their success as a top producer, and recognizes their dedication to service excellence and fostering client relationships.
“I am proud of our Everest award winners and what they have accomplished. These individuals work relentlessly to understand the nuances of their markets and unique challenges our clients face and respond with thoughtful, customized solutions. They not only accelerate the success of these clients but set the bar high in our culture – one that goes the extra mile and collaborates to achieve. We strive to create an environment at Colliers that allows our sales professionals to reach for the highest pinnacles of success.” Doug Sayer, President and CEO of Colliers in Philadelphia.
The Everest Club inductees for 2018 in our local markets include the following individuals:
- Michael Barmash, Senior Managing Director
- Mark Chubb, Senior Managing Director
- Steve Cooper, Senior Managing Director
- Rich Gorodesky, Senior Managing Director
- Marc Isdaner, Senior Managing Director
- Ian Richman, Senior Vice President
- Robert Steinhart, Senior Executive Vice President
- Michael Zerbe, Senior Managing Director