Richmond, Va., September 14, 2018 – Colliers International is pleased to announce the following select recently completed commercial real estate transactions:
- K. Wayne Hast and Company leased 152 square feet of Office space at 9701 Gayton Rd, Henrico. Scott White represented the Landlord
- Curtis Northan leased 1,500 square feet of Retail space at 600 W. Main St., Danville, VA. Bill Mattox represented the Landlord
- Mike Carino leased 1,500 square feet of Industrial space at 9805 Atlee Commons Dr., Hanover. Stuart Cary and Ken Barnhill represented the Landlord
- Houser Signs leased 3,000 square feet of Industrial space at 11232 Hopson Rd, Ashland. Stuart Cary represented the Landlord
- Atlantic Outreach Group leased 1,316 square feet of Office space at 2421-A Westwood Ave., Richmond. Eric Williford represented the Tenant
- Ironclad Coffee Roasters leased 2,502 square feet of Flex space at 2830 Ackley Ave.,Henrico. Eric Williford and Matt Hamilton represented the Landlord
- DFA, LLC purchased retail property at 714 N Cleveland Street in Richmond from Accruit LLC for $379,950. David Kalman represented the Seller.
- Emsea holdings LLC purchased a portfolio of retail properties at 129 Jefferson Davis Hwy, 1800 Decatur St, 103 E 18th St & 105 E 18th St, Richmond for $570,000 from Giles Brothers Land Company LLC. Bill Mattox represented the Seller.
For further information, please contact:
Director, Research & Communications
Colliers International | Richmond & Norfolk