Richmond, Va., September 28, 2018 – Colliers International is pleased to announce the following select recently completed commercial real estate transactions:
- Rustique Salon leased 2,964 square feet of Retail space at 444 N. Ridge Rd, Henrico. Chip Louthan represented the Tenant
- Mustang Don's Garage leased 5,000 square feet of Industrial space at 5711-C Greendale Rd, Henrico. Chip Louthan represented the Tenant and Bill Mattox represented the Landlord
- Wells Fargo Bank leased 6,603 square feet of Office space at 7760 Shrader Rd, Henrico. Chris Wallace and Jason Hetherington represented the Landlord
- Iron Horse Infrastructure leased 1,250 square feet of Industrial space at 2410 Granite Ridge Rd, Rockville. Bill Mattox and David Williams represented the Tenant
- Ippon Technologies leased 10,355 square feet of Office space at 3431 W. Leigh St, Richmond. Austin Newman represented the Tenant
- Inversity Consulting Engineers leased 2,445 square feet of Office space at 250 Wylderose Commons Dr, Midlothian. Eric Williford and Chris Wallace represented the Landlord
- The Thrifty Quaker leased 1,800 square feet of Retail space at 13567 Midlothian Tpke, Midlothian. Martin Blum represented the Landlord
- Capital Square Acquisitions purchased a 296-unit Multifamily property at 1701 Irondale Road in Chesterfield from LPC MM Huguenot LLC for $39,500,000. Jason Hetherington, Carter Wood and Bruce Milam represented the seller.
- William Duffy purchased 2,275 sf of Office property at 3751 Westerre Pkwy in Henrico from William C and Jeanne V. Wiley for $393,500. Eric Williford and Matt Hamilton represented the seller.
For further information, please contact:
Director, Research & Communications
Colliers International | Richmond & Norfolk