Richmond, Virginia – September 2020 - Colliers International Virginia, LLC has successfully secured seven new leases and four renewals in Virginia and Georgia. This week’s transactions combined for a total of 51,600 square feet and are valued at over $2.6 million.
The transactions consisted of the following:
- Capital One, N.A., signed a new 10,500 square foot lease at 1564 East Parham Road in Richmond. Joe Marchetti, David Wilkins and Rebecca Barricklow represented the landlord;
- Grace Harbour Inc. signed a new office lease at 6605 Abercorn St in Savannah, GA. John Carpin represented the tenant;
- Justice Karate American Shotokan, LLC. signed a new 3,800 square foot retail lease at 7801 W. Broad Street in Richmond. Rob Black, Robby Brownfield, and Chris Doyle represented the landlord;
- Mr. Handyman of Richmond renewed its lease located at 4197-B Innslake Dr., Glen Allen. Rebecca Barricklow and Catherine Walker represented the landlord;
- Oasis Church has signed a new lease at 1630 East Parham Road in Richmond where it will be occupying approximately 8,000 square feet. Joe Marchetti, David Wilkins and Rebecca Barricklow represented the landlord;
- TerraForge Communities, Inc. has signed a new lease at 4235 Innslake Dr. in Glen Allen where it will occupy approximately 1,800 square feet. Rebecca Barricklow and Catherine Walker represented the landlord
Colliers Virginia has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond and Norfolk. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.