±1.12 Acres in Hillside Commerce Park
Tract I, Hwy. 290 at Tyger River Rd., Duncan, South Carolina 29334
- 1.12 Acres
- For Sale
The available tract of land (Tract I) is for sale. The lot is located on Highway 290 at near a signalized intersection, offering easy ingess and egress to the tracts. It is located in Spartanburg County with no zoning, but is subject to Spartanburg County land use regulations. It is adjacent to a recently sold lot.
Located at exit 63 on I-85 (±1.5 miles away) in Duncan, South Carolina, this site is easily accessed by the travelers of I-85, especially those in the cities to whom it connects Duncan. I-85 sees 95,300 vehicles passing exit 63 daily. It connects Duncan to Spartanburg, South Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia.
Nearby retailers, restaurants and amenities include Cracker Barrel, Chick-Fil-A, Hardees, McDonald’s, Quality Inn, Days Inn & Suites, Waffle House,Wendy’s, Pilot Travel Center, BP, Marathon, Pizza Inn, Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, Zaxby’s, Demetre’s Gourmet Grille & Bar, Tyger River Crossfit, Exxon, Firehouse Subs, QuikTrip, Hampton Inn, and Bojangles. Additionally, there are three new hotels currently under construction between this site and the I-85 interchange.
Area Available: 1.12 Acres
- Available: ±1.12 AC (Lot A)
- Ideal for retail, restaurant or professional office users
- Signalized corner
- Full curb cut to be installed
- Topography: level
- 1/2 mile to I-85, at Exit 63
- Utilities: Gas, water, sewer
- Zoning: None (Subject to Spartanburg County land use regulations)
- Neighboring businesses: Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A, Cracker Barrel, Bank of America, QT Convience Store
- Sale Price: ±1.120 acres- $11.75/SF