±3 Acre Redevelopment Opportunity Near USC Campus
1703 Blossom Street, Columbia, SC 29201
- 3 Acres
- Land Multifamily-Apartment Residential
- For Sale
1703 Blossom Street is a unique, urban redevelopment opportunity consisting of ±3 acres in downtown Columbia. The property is a former location of the City of Columbia Women’s Club and the University of South Carolina Women’s Tennis Team. It is ideally suited for single-family patio homes, apartments, a nursing home or senior living.
The property is located within walking distance of Columbia’s popular Five Points, a diverse shopping and commercial district that has been a central feature in Columbian life for over 100 years. Filled with 150 unique retailers, restaurants and businesses, the area hosts multiple major events throughout the year, including the St. Patrick’s Day festival. Also within blocks of the property are the University of South Carolina campus, the City of Columbia Central Business District, the South Carolina State Government Complex, the historic Wales Garden residential neighborhood, and the Vista hospitality district.
Download the marketing package for more information.
Lot Size: 3 Acres
Area Available: 3 Acres
- Zoned RG-2 in the City of Columbia, which allows for higher density residential uses
- Ideally suited for single family patio homes, apartments, a nursing home, or senior living
- All utilities are offered by the City of Columbia
- Directly across Blossom Street from Maxcy Gregg Park, which has public pool access
- Price: $1,900,000