±4585 SF Retail Space in Camden
510 Rutledge Street, Camden, SC 29020
- 4,585 Square Feet
- Retail Office Commercial-Specialty
- For Sale
510 Rutledge Street is a retail building with a glass front, ample shop space and storage in the rear. The property is approximately 4,585 square feet and has a driveway to the right side of the building with one roll up door attached to a storage area. A law firm and a former restaurant are adjacent to the property. The property would be ideally suited for a restaurant or retail operation and has the potential to be subdivided for multiple lease properties.
The site is located in the heart of the Camden downtown district at Broad and Dekalb Streets and within walking distance of all downtown shops, services and schools. It is situated along the main east-west artery and close to the main north-south artery of Downtown Camden and is surrounded by many local and national retailers, government agencies, parks, public parking and residential areas. Camden is located in Kershaw County, South Carolina.
Download the property flyer for more information.
Property Status: Vacant
Building Size: 4585 Square Feet
Area Available: 4,585 Square Feet
- ±4,585 SF of building space on ±0.15 acres
- Open floor plan, glass-front retail space
- Ample street parking
- Situated near the main east-west artery and close to the main north-south artery of Downtown Camden
- Surrounded by many local and national retailers, government agencies, parks, public parking, and residential areas
- Less than 3 miles from I-20
- Traffic count on Dekalb Street is 18,200 vehicles per day
- Price: $149,000