±676,548 SF Manufacturing Facility for Sale in Winnsboro
1 Guardian Way, Winnsboro, South Carolina 29180
- 676,548 Square Feet
- For Sale
1 Guardian Way is a ±676,548-square-foot high bay manufacturing facility located on ±150 acres in Winnsboro, South Carolina. A new white TPO roof was installed in 2016 and the sales price has been recently reduced. The building boasts high ceiling clear heights, heavy power and ample docking abilities in the high-incentive Fairfield County. The facility was formerly used for truck assembly and insulation manufacturing. The property is located just 6 miles off of I-77's exit 34, approximately 20 minutes north of Columbia, SC and 60 minutes south of Charlotte, NC. The property is served by Norfolk Southern Railroad and is 140 miles from the Port of Charleston, SC and 70 miles from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
Fairfield County is located in the Midlands region of South Carolina. It is uniquely positioned halfway between New York and Miami, within 24-hour ground access to more than 66 percent of the U.S. market. The total area of the county is 687 square miles.
View the property flyer for more information and click the property video link to take a virtual drone tour.
Property Status: For Sale
Building Size: 676548 Square Feet
Area Available: 676,548 Square Feet
33 Dock High Doors & 6 Drive-In Doors
Electricity: SCE&G | Gas, Water & Sewer: Town of Winnsboro
- Building Area: ±676,548 SF
- Lot Size: ±150 acres
- Dedicated substation on-site
- Former Use: Truck Assembly & Insulation Manufacturing
- ±1,250 available parking spaces
- Served by Norfolk Southern Rail Spur On-site
- Interstate Access: I-77, 6 miles / I-20, 20 miles
- Includes Lahti Precision Dry Mix Tower Plant
- 102' x 102' truck service garage with drive-through bays
- REDUCED PRICE: $11,500,000.00