±9200 SF of Retail Space in Camden
1 Commerce Alley, Camden, SC 29020
- 9,200 Square Feet
- Commercial-Specialty Office Retail
- For Sale
1 Commerce Alley is a cluster of older, attached buildings, including two larger retail buildings and three smaller spaces recently used as offices in the Central Business District of Camden, South Carolina. The package of improvements includes ±9,200 square feet of buildings on ±0.57 acres, a paved parking lot behind the buildings, a mature landscaping package along the main Camden artery, Dekalb Street, and all normal site work and utilities.
The site is located in the heart of the Camden downtown district at Broad and Dekalb Streets and within walking distance of all downtown shops, services and schools. It is situated along the main east-west artery and close to the main north-south artery of Downtown Camden and is surrounded by many local and national retailers, government agencies, parks, public parking and residential areas. Camden is located in Kershaw County, South Carolina.
Download the property flyer for more information.
Building Size: 9200 Square Feet
Area Available: 9,200 Square Feet
- ±9,200 SF of building space on ±0.57 acres
- Situated along the main east-west artery and close to the main north-south artery of Downtown Camden
- Surrounded by many local and national retailers, government agencies, parks, public parking, and residential areas
- Zoned for the Central Business District (CBD) of Camden
- Less than 3 miles from I-20
- Traffic count on Dekalb Street is 18,200 vehicles per day
- Price: $249,000