14th & 14th Miami Health District Exceptional Development Site
1400 NW 14th Avenue Miami Miami, FL 33125
- 55,018 Square Feet
- Land Retail Hotel
- For Sale
Colliers International Urban Core Division is pleased to present a 55,018 SF development site centrally located on the Western Border of Miami’s Health District & Civic Center, the second largest employment hub in the County.
- The property has great transit connectivity with the 836 Expressway and Civic Center Metrorail Stations only a few blocks east
- T6-12 O Zoning, build up to 572,187 SF of development
- 189 residential units by right, or 378 lodging units.
- Within a Transit Corridor, you can apply parking reductions
- 14th & 14th neighbors three successful large apartment towers
- One Block from the impressive River Landing Shops and Residences Mixed-Use Development with over 400,000 SF of shops and restaurants, tenants include Publix, Ross, TJ Maxx, and 9 food options
- 14th & 14th is on a prominent intersection with great sight lines guaranteed because of the surrounding wide streets.
- Development opportunity for an apartment building or mixed-use project with apartments, extended stay hotel, and ground floor retail.
- Currently income producing, $12,000 monthly
Price: $9,600,000 USD
Lot Size: 55,018 Square Feet
Area Available: 55,018 Square Feet
- Frontage along three streets including one major road
- Neighboring the Health District, second largest employment hub in Miami Dade County
- T6-12 O Zoning designation, build up to 2- Stories and 572,000 SF
- One block away from River Landing Shops and Residences
- Build up to 189 residential units or 378 units
- Great for apartment, ALF, office, or hotel to service Health District