- For lease
Combining the best in accessibility, amenities, and prime office space, 17-17 Route 208 presents an ideal choice for your office location. At this impressive three-story class A property, your business will be conveniently situated within Bergen County's prestigious corporate community, and close to a vast highway network, NJ TRANSIT trains and bus service, and an abundance of area amenities. 2009, 2010 & 2011 ENERGY STAR Recipient for Excellence in Energy Performance and Efficiency!
* Three-story, 143,000-square-foot class A office building
* Breathtaking atrium lobby
* On-site cafeteria
* Advanced fiber optics for high-speed telecommunications and Internet access
* Raised floor in computer area
* Generous surface parking with underground executive parking for 114 cars
* Walking distance to NJ Transit Radburn train station
* Route 208 location with quick access to routes 4 and 17; interstates 287, 87 and 80; the Garden State Parkway; the New York State Thruway; and George Washington Bridge
* Within walking distance to downtown Fair Lawn
* Proximity to Manhattan and both Newark Liberty International and Teterboro airports
* NJ Transit bus service nearby
* Close to amenities: restaurants, hotel, and extensive retail and business services
* Responsive, on-site property management and ownership
Common areas, bathrooms, elevators, conferencing system, and food service were retrofitted as a part of the 2016 renovations done to the building.
This building was awarded an Energy Star label in 2013 for its operating efficiency.