170,000 SF For Lease Remaining at Midway Logistics III in Lexington County Industrial Park
810 Bistline Drive, West Columbia, SC 29172
- 30,000 Square Feet – 170,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
Midway Logistics III is a tilt-up constructed, Class A, 30’ clear building under construction in the greater Columbia market, with flexibility for users ranging from 30,000 to 170,000 square feet. The building is located at 810 Bistline Drive in West Columbia, South Carolina in Lexington County. The ESFR sprinkler systems will allow tenants to maximize the cubic feet of storage space, and the LED lighting will provide unprecedented brightness in the warehouse and utility savings for the tenant.
Located off of Highway 321, nearby industrial users include Husqvarna, Interline, The Home Depot, Amazon, Nephron Pharmaceuticals and Republic National Distributing Company. The property is 107 miles to the Port of Charleston, 100 miles to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport and 6 miles to the Columbia Metropolitan Airport and the UPS Air and Ground hub.
Download the flyer for more information.
Property Status: Under Construction
Area Available: 30,000 Square Feet – 170,000 Square Feet
Tilt Concrete Panel
30’ - 36’
20 bays wide; 5 bays deep
Typical Bay Spacing:
40’ x 50’
Truck Dolly Pad:
20’ Wide, 8” Concrete
Dock High Doors - 18 (9’ x 10’) Drive-in Doors - 2 (12’ x 14’)
2000 amp 3-phase Available
1 Air Change per hour Drive-in Unit
6” 3,500 PSI Concrete, Rack Loading up to 6,000 lb.
2” of Insulation (R-12.1)
- Car parking: 180 stalls
- Truck loading dock: 210’ Shared Asphalt Truck Court
- LED light fixtures
- 6’ x 6’ 30,000 lb. capacity mechanical dock levelers with weather seals at all truck doors
- Fire Protection: ESFR Fire Suppression System
- Roof: 60 mil mechanically-fastened white TPO roof
- Tenant improvement allowance provided for office buildouts
- Projected completion: Q3 2018
- Lease rate: $4.50 PSF NNN
- Total building size: 200,000 SF