20 Acres Undeveloped Land with Industrial Potential
6500 E Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- 20 Square Feet
- For Sale
Rare industrial land parcel in the east Flagstaff area at 6500 E. Route 66. Parcel consists of approximately 20 acres, TBD. Sale price is $1.95 million.
Economic drivers include lack of industrial land in city limits, direct access to US Highway 66, part of East Flagstaff Industrial Park, surrounded by heavy industrial users, and excellent access to Interstate 40.
Property is currently occupied by multiple tenants, grandfathered as a result of the mining permit and historical occupancy. Future occupancy by these tenants is “to be determined.”
Price: $1,950,000 USD
Lot Size: 20 Square Feet
Area Available: 20 Square Feet
- Zoning: operated as a mine under permit. Formal zoning classification is Rural Residential. Adjacent uses are industrial
- Assessor Parcel: a portion of 113-07-004
- Access: US Route 66; USDA Private Road Special Use Permit
- Utilities: electric - APS; water - haul, city utilities to be extended
- Surrounding uses: materials mine, city of Flagstaff, national forest, and various heavy industrial uses.