21,000 SF State-of-the-Art Industrial Building on I-77 Midway Between Charlotte and Columbia
540 Colonels Pointe Parkway, Richburg, SC 29769
- 21,000 Square Feet
- Industrial Commercial-Specialty
- For Sale
540 Colonels Pointe Parkway is a 21,000 square foot, state-of-the-art industrial building completed in 2017 located midway between Columbia, South Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina in Richburg, South Carolina (Chester County). The office upfit includes granite countertops, maple wood flooring, carpeting & vinyl flooring in baths/kitchen. The security system is a honeywell touch system with video surveillance via cell phone app. The water heater, exterior lighting, alarm and entry doors can also be controlled electronically through a cell phone app.
The site is located 43 miles from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 54 miles from Columbia, South Carolina and 103 miles from Greenville, South Carolina. It is located less than 3 miles from I-77.
Download the marketing package or visit the property website (www.solostructures.com) to view floor plans, take the virtual tour, and to learn more about the property.
SBA 504 Loan Opportunity:
The 504 Loan program offers small businesses both immediate and long-term benefits, so business owners can focus on growing their business. Some of the top-level benefits include: 90% financing; Longer loan amortizations, no balloon payments; Fixed-rate interest rates; and savings that result in improved cash flow for small businesses.
Property Status: Vacant
Building Size: 21000 Square Feet
Area Available: 21,000 Square Feet
67' x 311'
(4) 16’x16’ metal roll-up doors with motorized lifts
Corrugated steel roof & siding | 6” reinforced concrete slab
Office: A/C-equipped furnace | Warehouse: 3 space heaters and 2 large fans
Office: fluorescent and hi-hats | Warehouse: metal halide | Exterior: LED
14'8" eave under beam | 20'10" high side under beam
- Smoke & motion sensors
- Security: Honeywell touch system with video surveillance via cell phone app
- Control water heater, exterior lighting, alarm, entry doors electronically
- Utilities: Septic: private system; Water: Chester County; Energy: Natural Gas; Power: Duke Energy (800 amp, expandable); Telecommunications: Fiberoptic cable & high-speed internet
- Office upfit includes granite countertops, maple wood flooring, carpeting & vinyl flooring
- Sales price: $1,260,000 or $60 PSF
- Completed in 2017