23 Orchard Road, Skillman
- 4,760 Square Feet – 112,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
12 spaces available to lease. Built in three phases beginning in 1980, the building features a central atrium and two lobbies. The facade is a composition of double glazed solar grey tinted windows and porcelain panels. The property is minutes north of Princeton, directly off of Route 206 near the Route 518 intersection. Situated in Montgomery Township, the site comprises approximately 70.2 acres and can utilize a Princeton mailing address.The design of the building lends itself to both single and multi-tenant configurations. Separate cores in each of the building's three phases include bathrooms, stairs, elevator, janitorial and mechanical/electrical rooms. Each phase was built with independent mechanical control for maximum flexibility. Small lunch/kitchen areas are also dispersed throughout each floor.Special building amenities include a 7,600 sf computer center with raised flooring. Halon fire protection and emergency power backup; an open cafe style seating lunch area; a physical fitness facility complete with shower/locker facilities; an executive office with private dining/kitchen facilities; a boardroom with extensive audio visual capacities and private terraces; a conference/training center.
Area Available: 4,760 Square Feet – 112,000 Square Feet
- Minutes north of downtown Princeton, directly off Route 206 near the Route 518 intersection
- $3.0 million of capital improvements completed
- Ideal for biotech, pharmaceutical, general services and a wide variety of other growing firms
- Onsite ownership/onsite solar array
- Building amenities include fitness center, yoga room, collaborative spaces, etc.