345± AC Loma Linda East - Investment Land - Orlando Area
5500 Loma Linda Road Tavares, FL 32778
- 345 Acres
- For Sale
- Great location for future development in the City of Tavares, Lake County, where population growth is projected to be 47% higher than the state of Florida and 149% higher than the United States as a whole.
- Ten years ago this tract was annexed and approved for 900 single-family residential lots. That Planned Development has expired.
- The site is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford CBSA, one of the fastest growing markets in the country, with a below average cost of living.
- Demographics in the immediate area show an older population. Development of this area could have high appeal to the older, retired population looking for a reasonable cost of living, active lifestyle, in a tropical environment with numerous amenities. The adjacent Royal Harbor Community with 755 homes offers this, however, has been built out since 2008.
- Multiple options and uses for development exist with lakefront access to Little Lake Harris. The bridge over SR 19 is being replaced at a cost of over $22 million, and will be completed in 2020 creating easier access to the area. Recommendations are for a single family community on the westside, and industrial or other business uses on the east side.
- 14 minutes to the nearest hospital (Florida Hospital Waterman); 45 minute drive to Downtown Orlando; 50 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- Efforts are underway to improve access to this property and four others
Property Status: For Sale
Area Available: 345 Acres
Contact us regarding this property
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
You didn't check the "I'm not a robot" checkbox.