38.97 Acres on Augusta Road: General Commercial & Multifamily Parcels
5101 Augusta Road Lexington, SC 29072
- 38.97 Acres
- Land Office Retail Multifamily-Apartment Commercial-Specialty Residential
- For Sale
The 38.97-acre property is located in the Town of Lexington along Augusta Road (US-Highway 1), right off of Interstate 20, in Lexington County. The front 4 acres are zoned for General Commercial (ideal for retail or office) and the rear 34.97 acres are zoned for High-density Residential and General Commercial (ideal for multifamily, single-family homes or senior living). The site is located just under a mile from I-20 with easy access to surrounding submarkets such as West Columbia, Irmo and Chapin, a few minutes from downtown Lexington, 9 minutes from Lexington Medical Center, 12 minutes from downtown Columbia, and 10 minutes from Columbia Metropolitan Airport.
The Lexington area is one of the fastest growing submarkets in the Columbia, South Carolina MSA, and is generalized by high residential growth, an excellent school system, access to world-class recreational areas and outstanding shopping and dining. The Lexington 1 School District ranks among the top in the State of South Carolina. The property is zoned for Lexington Elementary School, Lexington Middle School and River Bluff High School, which opened in 2013.
Download the marketing package for more information.
Property Status: Vacant
Lot Size: 38.97 Acres
Area Available: 38.97 Acres
- Tax Map ID: Lexington County: 005596-01-015
- Land Uses: General Commercial and High-density Residential
- Access: Front - Augusta Road; Rear - Carlen Avenue via Augusta Road
- Frontage: 650’ on Augusta Road
- Utilities: All are available on-site
- Traffic Counts: Augusta Road: 25,000 vehicles per day; I-20: 65,000 vehicles per day
- Listing Price: $3,945,000 total; $1,400,000 for front 4 acres; $2,545,000 for back 34.97 acres
- Price Per Acre: Front 4 acres - $350,000