710 Sansome Street - Rare Jackson Square Opportunity
710 Sansome San Francisco, CA 94111
- 24,500 Square Feet
- For Lease
710 SANSOME STREET is a 24,500 sf brick and timber building located in the historical Jackson Square, known as the oldest commercial neighborhood. In recent times there has been a resurgence of restaurants and clubs in the area, breathing new life in this distinct and creative community.
This magnificent building was recently renovated by well-known brick and timber developer Rob Birmingham in 2013, including a restoration of the exterior facade.
The building boast a large glass atrium, glass floors and staircases, and exclusive outdoor decks which induces an environment perfect for creativity.
Property Status: AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 1, 2018 (POTENTIALLY SOONER)
Area Available: 24,500 Square Feet
- Full building opportunity
- Exposed brick & timber historic building
- Mostly open creative layout & finishes
- Large, high end kitchen & break area with adjacent deck
- Skylights, cutouts & interconnecting stairwells
- One block from The Battery