Class A Office Complex for Lease and Sale
Whispering Wind Corporate Ctr 2205-2225 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix, AZ 85085
- 75,518 Square Feet
- For Sale For Lease
Two-building, Class A corporate office complex for lease and for sale. Suites available for lease range from ±1,375 RSF to ±19,154 RSF. Rental rate is $23 PSF to $24 PSF, full service gross. Download flyer and floor plans for details.
Whispering Wind Corporate Center consists ±75,518 square feet and is located at 2205 and 2225 W. Whispering Wind Drive in Phoenix. The 2205 building consists of ±38,308 RSF (100 percent leased). The 2225 building consists of ±37,210 RSF.
Whispering Wind Corporate Center features exceptional access to area amenities. The presence of large employers, strong transportation infrastructure and healthy population density are the drivers that have turned Deer Valley into an amenity-rich area.
There are more than 5 million square feet of retail space within a five-mile radius of the subject complex, highlighted by the Deer Valley Towne Center at the intersection of the Loop 101 and the Interstate 17, and the Happy Valley Towne Center at Happy Valley Road and the I-17.
The 460,000-square foot Deer Valley Towne Center features a 30-screen AMC Theatre, Target, Bath & Body Works, PetSmart, and more than a dozen restaurants and shops. Happy Valley Towne Center includes big box anchors of Walmart and TJ Maxx, as well as Pier 1 Imports and a few bars/restaurants.
The surrounding area also features more than a dozen hotels and nearly 2,000 hotel rooms, mostly catering to business travelers. The complex’s efficient design affords emerging generations of office users the broad appeal of a modernly designed complex with a campus-like atmosphere.
Building Size: 75518 Square Feet
Area Available: 75,518 Square Feet
Available for Lease
±1,375 RSF to ±19,154 RSF
$23 PSF to $24 PSF, full service gross
Available for Sale
2205 Building Size
±38,308 RSF (100% leased)
2225 Building Size
- Parking – easy access for tenant and visitors. 5.0/1,000 overall parking ratio
- Immediate move-in availability
- Campus-like setting with high-end, modern design and flexible floor plans
- Monument and building signage opportunities
- Adjacent to 1 million square feet of high-end retail
- Convenient access to Loop 101 and I-17 freeways
- Stable institutional ownership
- Located in the Deer Valley submarket which has one of the largest concentration of major employers in the Phoenix metro area
- Surrounding area is home to major employers, such as American Express (6,000 workers), Discover Card Services (2,200 workers), USAA (3,500 workers), PetSmart (1,500 workers), and W.L. Gore and Associates (2,500 workers), among others