Dollar General - Lehighton, PA | Absolute NNN 15-Year Lease
481 North First Street, Lehighton, PA 18235
- For Sale
Colliers International is pleased to exclusively offer for sale a 9,100 square-foot freestanding Dollar General on 1.1± acres in Lehighton, Pennsylvania. Located in northeast Pennsylvania, Lehighton is 77 miles north of Philadelphia and 54 miles south of Scranton. Dollar General’s 15-year absolute NNN (no Landlord costs) lease commenced in February, 2014. There is a 3% rent increase in the 11th year of the primary lease term. There is a 10% rent increase in each of the four 5-year renewal options.
The property is conveniently located on a highly visible parcel with excellent visibility, ingress and egress along North First Street (Traffic Count: 12,000± VPD). Dollar General is in the immediate vicinity of 9,000± households, three schools and a hospital. There is approximately 1.5±M SF of retail within 5-miles of the property. Major retailers in the immediate vicinity include: Lowe’s, Aldi, Walmart, McDonald’s, PNC, My Giant and many others. The 5-mile population of 22,000± people with an average household income exceeding $57,000 are ideal demographics for Dollar General.
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for over 75 years. Dollar General helps shoppers ‘Save time. Save money. Every day!®’ by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at low everyday prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 13,000 stores in 43 states as of August 13, 2016. In addition to high quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America’s most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg’s, General Mills, and PepsiCo.
Lot Size: 1.1 Square Feet
Building Size: 9100 Square Feet
- Corporate Guaranty: Dollar General Corp. (NYSE: DG; Market Cap: $20.24B) has over 13,000 stores in 43 states, making it the largest small box discount retailer in the United States.
- Investment Grade Tenant: Dollar General Corp. has a Standard & Poor’s BBB- credit rating.
- Long-Term Absolute NNN Lease: 15 year lease that commenced in February, 2014.
- Rent Increases: 3% rent increase in year 11 and 10% rent increases in each of the four 5-year renewal options.
- Excellent Access and Visibility: The property is located with excellent access and visibility along North First Street (12,000 + VPD).
- Ideal Location for Dollar General: The property is on the immediate vicinity of 9,000 households, 3 schools and a hospital.
- Ideal Demographics: 5-mile population of 22,000 and average household income of $57,000.
- Located in a Strong Commercial Corridor: There is more than 1.5M SF of retail within 5 miles of the property. Retailers in the area include: Walmart, Lowe’s, Aldi and many others.