Dollar General - Monroeton, PA | Absolute NNN 15-Year Lease
955 Pennsylvania Avenue, Monroeton, PA 18832
- For Sale
Colliers International is pleased to exclusively offer for sale a 9,100 square-foot freestanding Dollar General on 1.43± acres in Monroeton, Pennsylvania. Located in northeast Pennsylvania, Monroeton is located 4 miles south of Towanda (the county seat of Bradford County), 9 miles north of New Albany and 21 miles east of Canton. Dollar General’s 15-year absolute NNN (no Landlord costs) lease commenced in June, 2016. There is a 10% rent increase in each of the three 5-year renewal options.
The property is conveniently located on a highly visible parcel with excellent visibility, ingress and egress along Pennsylvania Avenue. Dollar General is in the immediate vicinity of 3,000+ households, Bradford County Airport and a school. There is approximately 600K SF of retail within 5 miles of the property. Major retailers in the immediate vicinity include: JCPenney, Kmart, Rite Aid, CVS, NAPA Auto Parts, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza and many others. The average household income is $63,000± within a 5-mile radius.
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for over 75 years. Dollar General helps shoppers ‘Save time. Save money. Every day!®’ by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at low everyday prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 13,000 stores in 43 states as of August 13, 2016. In addition to high quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America’s most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg’s, General Mills, and PepsiCo.
- Corporate Guaranty: Dollar General Corp. (NYSE: DG; Market Cap: $20.24B) has over 13,000 stores in 43 states, making it the largest small box discount retailer in the United States.
- Investment Grade Tenant: Dollar General Corp. has a Standard & Poor’s BBB- credit rating.
- Long-Term Absolute NNN Lease: 15 year lease that commenced in June, 2016.
- Rent Increases: 10% rent increases in each of the three 5-year renewal options.
- Excellent Access and Visibility: The property is located with excellent access and visibility along Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Ideal Location for Dollar General: The property is on the immediate vicinity of 3,000+ households, Bradford County Airport and a school.
- Ideal Demographics: the 5-mile average household income is $63,000 in a 5-mile radius.
- Located in a Strong Commercial Corridor: There is more than 600K SF of retail within 5-miles of the property. Retailers in the area include: JCPenney, Kmart, Rite Aid and many others.