Largest Contiguous Space in Phoenix CBD
The Seventh at Park Central 3141 N 3rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85012
- 80,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
The Seventh at Park Central at 3141 N 3rd Avenue in Phoenix offers approximately 80,000 square feet of space for lease on a single floor (second level). This is the largest contiguous space in the Phoenix Central Business District. The property is densely parked at 5/1,000.
Major renovations are underway, including upgraded mechanical, new HVAC with modified VAV system distribution, 110 feet of new glass line, and entire second floor to an improved shell.
Rental rate is $24 per RSF, full service. Base year operating expenses; negotiable tenant improvements.
Park Central is a multi-tenant, mixed-use, open-air office/retail project, fronting along Phoenix’s prized Central Avenue. Park Central serves as the primary focal point and amenity source of the massive Midtown submarket and is centrally located to pull from numerous labor pools.
Area Available: 80,000 Square Feet
Available Single Floor
5/1,000 surface parking (free)
17 ft. high
8 to 10 inches thick
2-bay loading dock
Two 360-ton chiller units
- On-site restaurants, bars, retail and lodging; and walkable to many neighborhood amenities.
- Building and monument signage available
- On-site security 24/7
- ADA accessible
- Power: APS, 20,000 amps (expandable); power served by two power grids-redundant; four electrical rooms on the floor; four IDF rooms on the floor
- Ample area for back-up generators
- Central hub for fiber
- Three passenger elevators; 10 ft. x 10 ft. freight elevator with 20,000-pound load
- Convenient access to Interstate 17, Interstate 10 and SR-51, and adjacent to two light rail stations