Twin Oaks Valley Road and Discovery | San Marcos, CA 92069
- For Lease
North City is an award-winning 200 acre master-planned mixed-use urban community centrally located between Orange County, South Riverside County, and Downtown San Diego.
The Vision - Live, Work, Play, Educate
WEST DISTRICT @ NORTH CITY - Mid-rise office towers capable of delivering up to 600,000 SF of Class “A” corporate headquarters office space. Ideal for campus users who desire freeway visibility and access. West District @ North City offers a user the unique opportunity to define the surrounding market. This state of the art campus comes equipped with leading edge fiber optic technology, a minimum LEED silver building rating, outdoor patios and gardens equipped with wi-fi, onsite fitness centers and is across the street from retail, restaurants and employee housing.
THE CORE @ NORTH CITY - A prominent corner location for a mid-rise corporate HQ or a multi-tenant office building located at the primary entry to the retail and entertainment core. Ideal for tenants looking for a creative and collaborative environment to foster employee inspiration and satisfaction. The Core @ North City sits at the gateway to North City Drive and is in walking distance to retail, restaurants, entertainment venues, the central plaza and employee housing – a true “Live, Work, Play” environment.
THE ICON @ NORTH CITY - Multiple sites available for 40,000 - 150,000 SF build-to-suit corporate headquarters or multi-tenant offices with freeway frontage, visibility and access. With a building design that makes a statement, this site is ideal for tenants who want to project an image.
CITY CENTRE @ NORTH CITY - Offers the unique opportunity to lease creative loft style space over North County’s new “main street”. Located directly over high end retail and dining venues, this location provides a “bird’s eye view” of the vibrant activity of the entertainment core. Flexibility in layouts allows users to custom design space between 2,000-50,000 SF.
- Adjacent to California State University San Marcos, a rapidly growing educational hub ensuring a continuous supply of young and educated employees
- Experienced and financially strong development team capable of delivering build-to-suit projects on time and within budget
- Flexible floor plans for tenant to design efficient space to suit their exact needs
- Designed with sustainable and cutting edge site and building features - minimum LEED Silver Construction
- Strong support from the City of San Marcos - the fastest growing and most entrepreneurial city in San Diego County
- Form based code entitlements allow flexibility in providing up to 950,000 SF of professional/medical office / 1,000,000 SF of street-level and big-box retail / 2,600 residential housing units / 800 student housing units