Retail and PDR for Lease -- Delivery Q1 2018
- 2,500 Square Feet – 10,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
One Hundred Hooper is a LEED Gold Certified, Class A, mixed-use commercial project offering ~400,000 rentable square feet of office, workshops and retail located in San Francisco’s SoMa district.
Designed around the different uses of the project’s spaces, One Hundred Hooper is at the intersection of tech-forward office; innovative production areas for makers and innovators performing design, light manufacturing, production, and distribution (PDR); and retail space capable of operating as a sit-down restaurant, brewery, coffee roaster, or winery – right here in San Francisco.
One Hundred Hooper is a micro-community of progressive thinkers and skilled makers connected by sky-bridges and common goals. The project includes SFMade headquarters and is next door to California College of the Arts, TriMark Economy Restaurant Fixtures, UCSF and serves as the gateway from SoMa to Mission Bay.
Area Available: 2,500 Square Feet – 10,000 Square Feet
- Direct access to The Commons, public areas and Channel Street
- Both traditional and curbside loading
- Retail space available for various PDR uses
- Opportunities for shared retail space
- Potential indoor/outdoor retail space, connected to The Square - a 10,000 sf public plaza