I-30 Frontage Rd Bryant, AR 72022
- 5,400 Square Feet – 15,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
Alcoa Crossing is a super-regional power center located in Bryant, Arkansas. The 281,312-square-foot property on 16 acres was designed as a community power center in 2006 and subsequently purchased by Alcoa Exchange, LLC in 2008. The center has a diverse tenant mix with 95 percent being nationally recognized names.
The center is ideally positioned at the intersection of two major arterials (I-30 and Alcoa Road) with a traffic count of approximately 76,000 vehicles per day and only minutes from Little Rock. Occupancy at the center has remained strong for many years and includes soft goods, retail, service, medical, restaurant, home and general merchandise stores.
Property Status: Partially vacant
Area Available: 5,400 Square Feet – 15,000 Square Feet
Former Rue 21 - 5,400 SF
Former Old Navy - 15,000 SF
- Ideally positioned at the intersection of I-30 and Alcoa Road
- Traffic count: approx. 76,000 vehicles per day on I-30
- Saline County’s largest retail center
- Pylon signage availabl
- Parking spaces: approx. 785 (excludes Target & Kohl’s)
- Parking ratio: 5.84/1,000 SF