Bed and Breakfast Investment in Flagstaff
The Inn at 410, 410 N Leroux St Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- 7,252 Square Feet
- For Sale
Investment opportunity to acquire The Inn at 410, a 10-guest room bed & breakfast at 410 N. Leroux Street in Flagstaff, Arizona. The total building size is approximately 7,252* square feet on approximately 13,794 square feet of land. The Inn at 410 was originally built in 1894, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The sale price is $1,879,000. For more details on this investment offering, please sign and return the confidentiality agreement attached to the property flyer.
The Inn at 410 is a beautifully constructed two-building bed & breakfast, with each room uniquely decorated with a local flair. Located in the heart of downtown Flagstaff, The Inn at 410 is the perfect place to relax, unwind and explore.
Near local attractions, such as the Grand Canyon, the ski lifts of Snowbowl, and the Red Rocks of Sedona, The Inn at 410 is also close to many hiking trails, wineries, breweries, art galleries and golf courses. Unique tourist attractions such as Meteor Crater, Oak Creek Canyon, Out of Africa, Arboretum at Flagstaff, Bearizona and Horseshoe Bend have both nature and adventure enthusiasts repeatedly coming back for more. The many activities of Flagstaff have made the perfect destination for any season.
*Square footages may vary as they have been gathered from multiple sources. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to fully investigate this information and determine the correct information.
Area Available: 7,252 Square Feet
- 10 uniquely decorated rooms, including two 2-bedroom suites
- Two-bedroom guest suite that can be converted into owner/innkeeper quarters
- All rooms have fireplaces, modern private baths, refrigerators, cable TV, DVD players and wireless internet
- Three washers and three dryers
- 11 private parking spots plus additional street parking
- Superior location in downtown Flagstaff, a short walk to dozens of great restaurants, bars and shops
- Strong reputation
- #1 rated B&B in Flagstaff (TripAdvisor) with many reputable awards and accolades (AAA, AZ Central, and Phoenix Magazine. Among many others)
- Limited bed & breakfast competition in Flagstaff
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places