- For sale
Belfast Commerce Park is a new rail-served industrial park consisting of ±1,040 acres of land located in Bryan County, GA just South of Savannah. The property is a fully-entitled, shovel ready location which has been approved for up to 10.5 million square feet of industrial use including: manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, distribution, and intermodal port or logistics center. The park offers excellent transportation options with easy access to Interstate 95, Interstate 16, US Highway 17, and direct rail service to the Port of Savannah, the nation's fourth largest container port and the second largest on the East Coast.
Belfast Commerce Park is located 23 miles South of Savannah, GA and 60 miles North of Brunswick, GA. The site's location is well-positioned to serve the needs of a broad range of large-scale industrial projects within an eight-hour drive of 45 million people.
The site is part of a large, master-planned community with commercial and residential uses. Bryan County, GA offers excellent quality of life with public schools considered among the best in the region.
- Shovel ready sites, all utilities in place
- 100% freeport exemption; additional state and local incentives
- CSX Select Site
- Certified GRAD (Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development) Site
- Class A Industrial Park
- Direct rail service to the Port of Savannah (16 miles)
- 8,800 feet of rail frontage
- Future I-95 interchange approved, construction to start Q2 2018
- I-95 frontage
- Flexible lot sizes
- Fully entitled property
- Top rated schools in Bryan County