Castle & Cooke Community Center
200 North Vineyard Boulevard Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
- 108 Square Feet – 3,737 Square Feet
- For Lease
The Castle and Cooke Community Service Center houses a variety of organizations dedicated to community service and non-profit work. In hopes to receive an Energy Star rating recent upgrades were made through installation of photovoltaic panels, window tinting, light retrofitting, deck sealing and painting. The building advertises highly competitive rates and an attractive CAM which returns affordability for its users.
The building is situated in a central location with desirable access to the highway and close to main bus lines. The Castle & Cooke Community Center abuts Vineyard Boulevard, Aala Street and is a block from School Street. It is very close to other submarkets creating the convenience of client and employee commute without the congestion.
Area Available: 108 Square Feet – 3,737 Square Feet
198 SF - 3,737 SF
$1.40 - $1.65 PSF/Month
$1.25 PSF/Month for 2017
$100.00 per reserved stall
- On the busline & excellent access on and off H-1
- Suitable for both non-profit & for-profit users
- Tenants use conference room free of charge upon availability
- Ample free customer stalls; and secured tenant parking with a 1/600 SF ratio
- On-site security