- For Lease
$35 /SF USD
Located in the heart of 39 North and adjacent to the world-renowned Danforth Plant Science Center, the Bio-Research & Development Growth Park Building (BRDG Park) is uniquely positioned to host AG-Tech plant and life-science and clean-tech companies. BRDG Park is designed for companies seeking proximity to top scientists and state-of-the art core facilities.
The Danforth Plant Science Center is one of the most technologically advanced bioscience facilities in the nation. The Center’s research is conducted with the goal of looking outward, working toward discoveries that will provide important solutions to big problems, such as drought, malnutrition, hunger and health, as well as preserving our planet.
- State-of-the-art wet lab capable mechanical systems
- Common area soft seating, breakroom, copy center room
- Two building conference rooms
- Vending Lounge
- Building WiFi
- Common area lab equipment rooms
- Access to St. Louis Community College (expansive lab equipment library and student intern program)
- Adjacent to the Danforth Center featuring:
- 300-seat auditorium
- Cafeteria at Danforth
- Research grade greenhouses, growth rooms and chambers, a microscopy suite, a proteomics facility, and a tissue transformation complex