Class A Office Building for Lease North Phoenix
13430 N Black Canyon Freeway Phoenix, AZ 85029
- 10,785 Square Feet – 86,516 Square Feet
- For Lease
Class A office space for lease in Black Canyon Office Center in Phoenix. Suite 100 offers ±10,785 rentable square feet. Suite 190 offers ±37,685 rentable square feet. Suite 200 offers ±48,831 rentable square feet. Suites 190 and 200 are contiguous to ±86,516 rentable square feet.
This two-story building offers tremendous identity to I-17, multiple points of ingress/egress including the southbound I-17 frontage road, and numerous restaurants and amenities in the immediate area. Building underwent complete renovation in 2006. State-of-the-art functionality, including back-up generator.
Located at 13430 N. Black Canyon Highway, south of the I-17 and Thunderbird Road interchange, the property is highly visible.
Black Canyon Office Center is an attractive building with timeless architectural details, including a dramatic two-story main lobby. Entrance lobbies are conveniently positioned on both the southeast and west sides of the building, where the parking fields are also located. The property has been institutionally owned and operated since its inception and currently has no deferred maintenance.
The building contains dual power and fiber optic feeds, redundant power sources, dedicated cooling equipment and 750 kW of UPS and back-up generator power—a result of the building originally housing an elite group of software engineers and computer equipment during the early years of developing computer equipment and its software. There is an APS substation that originally was constructed to serve this campus.
Area Available: 10,785 Square Feet – 86,516 Square Feet
Suite 190 & 200
Contiguous to ±86,516 RSF
Up to 5.0/1,000
- Building underwent complete renovation
- Upgraded chiller system in 2015
- State-of-the-art functionality, including back-up generator
- Second-to-none signage capabilities; 56-foot monument sign available
- Outdoor seating area
- On-site maintenance and on-site after-hours security guards
- Numerous restaurants and amenities in the immediate area
- More than 178,000 vehicles pass the property on a daily basis
- Location is accessible by more than 3.4 million people within a 40-minute commute—84 percent of the population of Greater Phoenix