DalParc Logistics Center
Van Horn Drive & Altamoore Drive, Dallas,TX 75421
- 57.31 Acres
- Land Industrial
- For Sale
57.31 Acre Site Configured to Accommodate a Distribution Center Containing up to Almost 1 Million Square Feet
Colliers International and the Supply Chain Real Estate Advisors Team are pleased to offer exclusively for sale an approximately 57.31 acre site, located within the DalParc Logistics Center. The subject site is situated at the northeast corner of Van Horn Drive and Altamoore Drive, just 1.5 miles south of I-20 midway between I-35 and I-45 in the City of Dallas, Texas. DalParc Logistics Center is a 300-acre master planned, deed restricted industrial park, which is home to Amazon (918,000 sf), L’Oreal (561,876 sf), and Quality Custom Distribution (97,000 sf), and is across the street from the new 700,000 sf Ghirardelli Chocolate distribution center being developed by Panattoni Development.
The Subject Site is ideally configured to accommodate a distribution center containing up to almost 1 million square feet, with a building depth ranging from 570’ – 620’ deep. This offering is a unique opportunity to acquire an industrial site in the City of Dallas with quick access to major interstate highways, I-20, I-45, and I-35, and is approximately 7.5 miles from the Union Pacific 320-acre Intermodal Terminal. The site is situated in the heart of North Texas’s Trinity Inland Port, with an unparalleled transportation network to both coasts, Mexico, and Canada, as well as every part of the fast growing DFW Metroplex. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a “Big Box” industrial site in Dallas’s emerging “Inland Empire” Southern Dallas industrial market.
Near other major projects in the immediate area: Hillwood Investment Properties, Trammell Crow Co., Gerald Hines Interests, Dermody Properties, VanTrust, Panattoni Development, First Industrial, Prologis, Majestic Realty, Duke Realty, Crow Holdings, Core5, Scannell Development, Skyhawk Partners, Seefried Properties, Huntington Partners and Copeland Commercial.
For detailed information on the site, including, detention engineering study, survey, other conceptual designs, information on potential site expansion, an in-depth review of the DFW Industrial Market, and highlights about the Southern Dallas market, please sign the attached Confidentially Agreement and return to: Jamie Bridges, email@example.com.
Property Status: Development
Lot Size: 57.31 Acres
Area Available: 57.31 Acres
- Size: 57.3 Acres
- Location : Van Horn Drive and Altamoore Drive, one block east of Dallas Avenue and 1.5 miles south of I-20, Dallas, TX
- Zoned Light Industrial (LI)
- All uilities in place through the City of Dallas
- Triple Freeport Tax Exemption
- 3.2 miles west to I-35E/NAFTA Trade Corridor; 3.3 miles east to I-45 (Port of Houston and UP Intermodal); 7.5 miles to Union Pacific Intermodal Terminal
- 19 miles to Dallas Love Field; 32 miles to DFW International Airport;
- 4.0 miles to planned Loop 9 (I-35/I-45 connector) located south of I-20; Excellent ingress and egress to Dallas Avenue and I-20
- Deed-Restricted Park Environment
- Located 5.3 miles from 720,000 sf FEDEX hub facility