4391 Dorchester Road North Charleston, SC 29405
- 69,980 Square Feet
- For Sale
Colliers International, as exclusive agent, is pleased to offer Dorchester Square, a grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping center, sitting prominently at the intersection of Dorchester Rd and Leeds Ave, where more than ±20,400 vehicle per day pass by the center. The shopping center is located in Charleston, SC, the largest city in the State, the county seat of Charleston County and the principal city of the Charleston MSA, with a population exceeding 750k residents. With a cast of national chain tenants such as Family Dollar, Advance Auto, Subway, and Metro PCS already in tow, and anchor tenant BI-LO occupying ±44% of the GLA since the property was originally developed in 1992, the shopping center has proven to be a viable neighborhood necessity retail destination.
Property Status: Available
Area Available: 69,980 Square Feet
- Grocery-anchored necessity retail serves a vibrant growing trade area.
- 70% of revenue from national chain retailers.
- Two (2) national tenant NNN Ground Lease fast food outparcels included at this highly visible hard corner providing Landlord control of valuable frontage.
- Favorable ingress/egress with two (2) curb-cuts on both Dorchester Road and Leeds Avenue.
- High traffic location: 19,100± vehicles pass daily along Dorchester Road.
- Charleston offers superior growth characteristics in all respects with high barriers to entry.
- Located on a strategic traffic artery with I-526 interchange .25-miles west and I-26 interchange 1.5-miles east with tremendous potential for accelerating re-gentrification and redevelopment.
- Close proximity to Charleston International Airport, Boeing campus, former North Charleston Naval base.