Downtown Clearwater Building and Land Redevelopment Opportunity
801 Park Street Clearwater, FL 33756
- 3.4 Acres
- Retail Land
- For Sale For Lease
This redevelopment assemblage is composed of 6 parcels and 3 buildings, located at 801 Park Street, 806 and 811 Pierce Street. The assemblage has frontage on 4 streets, (Myrtle Avenue, Park Street, Pierce Street, and Prospect Avenue) and provides unparalleled visibility and access. There is a 10,749± square feet standalone retail building, at the Park Street site. This building enjoys the benefits of downtown (D) zoning, which allows urban retail and many other uses.
The site is also located directly across from the Municipal Services Building, two blocks south of Cleveland Avenue, it offers convenient access to the court house, the city waterfront, beaches, recreation and Morton Plan Hospital.
Property Status: Available
Lot Size: 2.03 Acres
Building Size: 10749 Acres
Area Available: 3.4 Acres
- Site 1: Building Size: 10,749± SF, per tax assessor / Land: 29,015± SF (0.66 acres).
- * 265 ft. frontage on Myrtle Ave., 113 ft. frontage on Park St. and 100 ft frontage on Pierce St.
- * Includes upstairs office of 1,050± SF, overlooking open retail area.
- * Concrete block construction and concrete finished floors.
- * 27 parking spaces on site.
- Site 2: 1.37 acres (88,666 ± SF) / Building Size: 11792 SF.
- Site 1 and 2: Total of 2.03± when combined together.
- Buyer must rely on its own inspections to determine suitable or intended use.
- Properties situated in Downtown Clearwater.