Drive-Thru Pads and Shop Space
NWC Gilbert Rd and Queen Creek Rd Chandler, AZ 85286
- 140,024 Square Feet
- Retail Land
- For Lease
For ground lease, build-to-suit, sale or lease. Drive-thru pads and shop space in new Aldi-anchored development, located north of the northwest corner of Gilbert and Queen Creek Roads in Chandler, Arizona. Site area consists of ±140,024 square feet (±3.21 acres).
Chandler, Arizona, delivers exceptional amenities and diverse cultural facilities amid a world-class innovation hub. Chandler has been a community built on innovation and community. The addition of nearly 100,000 young, educated, and affluent citizens in the last 10 years, a proven workforce and a mixture of diversified industries, in addition to quality retail establishments, are reasons why the city of Chandler is an exciting place to live and work. Chandler boasts a strong, high-tech employment base that attracts and retains high quality employees, many of whom make Chandler their home.
Area Available: 140,024 Square Feet
PAD, city of Chandler
- New ground-up development with proposed Aldi anchor
- Over 1.5 million square feet of retail within one mile
- Area tenants include Super Target, Super Walmart, Harkins Theatres and Home Depot
- Plans for over 250,000 square feet of mixed use development at the intersection
- High-income demographics of $128,372 per household within two miles
- Located 1.2 miles from full access interchange on Loop 202 freeway and 12 minutes to Intel's Ocotillo campus