Fire Station in Downtown Columbia
1100 Park Street, Columbia, SC 29201
- 4,422 Square Feet
- Commercial-Specialty Office Retail
- For Lease
The Columbia Central Fire Station, built between 1949 and 1951, boasts a significant Modern architectural presence. The Fire Station originally consisted of two buildings and a drill tower structure. The main building, a two-story masonry building on the northwest corner, and the fire truck garage building, a one-story masonry building on the northeast corner of the property served as the Columbia Fire Department’s Headquarters from 1950 until 1995. This property is listed in the National Register and is available for lease.
Located at the corner of Park Street and Senate Street, the property is directly across from Ruth's Chris, The Hilton, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, Five Guys and the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium and is in the Vista, which is home to a number of retailers and office users. The Vista is home to the University of South Carolina, The Columbia Convention Center and many retailers and restaurants to include Publix, Whit-Ash Furniture, Urban Outfitters and Starbucks.
Property Status: Available
Area Available: 4,422 Square Feet
- Great parking available: on site and on-street parking plus an 800+ car garage across the street
- Within immediate proximity to the University of South Carolina, The State Capitol and the Columbia CBD
- Nearby businesses include Urban Outfitters, Starbucks, Ruth's Chris, Hickory Tavern, Hilton, USC Alumni Center and Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- First Floor: ±4,422 SF Available
- Second Floor: Fully Leased
- Contact Brokers for Lease Rate