- For sale
Close Proximity to Major Attractions:
Harley Davidson Museum, Miller Park, Potowatomi Casino, Marquette University, Central Business District, Intermodal Station
- Highway Accessibilty & Prominent Visibility
- Adjacent to Steam Power Plant
- Significant Water Supply Capacity
- Rail Access
- Surrounding Workforce
- Site Controlled by We Energies
This plant occupies nearly 30 acres of which over 22 acres is available for development. The site is adjacent to downtown Milwaukee between the south Menomonee Canal and the Menomonee River.
- Site resides in the 1,200 acre Menomonee Valley; the largest land site currently available.
- Based upon steam, electric and gas usage, We Energies is offering:
- Credits to offset connection fees
- Tiered utility rate structure based on overall consumption
(Based on Energy Usage and Consumption)