For Sale > Washington County Land
4091 NE Constable Street, Hillsboro, OR 97214
- 19.77 Acres
- For Sale
Grounded in our hometown values and agrarian roots, we are Oregon’s 5th largest city. As a full-service government, we work to ensure a high quality of life for our 95,310 residents. With a healthy patchwork of history, business opportunities, neighborhoods, education, recreation and culture, great things are growing here!
The site is currently zoned FD-20. However, the City of Hillsboro is prepared to annex this property into the City of Hillsboro as an industrial property. This process would need to be initiated by a new buyer and would take approximately three to four months to complete. The costs to initiate the annexation are minimal.
Property Status: For Sale
Area Available: 19.77 Acres
- 861,181 SF 19.77 acre lot size
- Site is currently zoned FD-20
- City of Hillsboro is interested in annexing the property into the city as industrial land
- This site is located along the new 253rd Avenue just off Brookwood and Evergreen Parkway, which should be complete Fall 2016
- Adjacent to the new Electrical Sub-Station