Former Kmart Center in Northeast Columbia
7325 Two Notch Road, Columbia, South Carolina 29223
- 100,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
Situated along the Two Notch Road retail corridor in the Northeast Columbia market, this property is located directly across the street from the Richland Renaissance development of Columbia Place Mall, one of South Carolina’s largest malls at approximately 1.37 million square feet of retail space currently anchored by Macy's.
A portion of the "Revivify Richland" plan proposes new Richland county offices inside the Columbia Place Mall building. The project is aimed at enhancing the livability of the local communities, sustaining economic development and growing businesses and population. The plan includes consolidating all County operations by purchasing empty spaces in Columbia Place Mall including former department stores Belk, Sears and Burlington. A cost upwards of $20 million with completion in 2019.
Area Available: 100,000 Square Feet
- Up to ±100,000 square feet available (may be subdivided)
- Three full access points and signalized intersection
- •Directly across the street from the Richland Renaissance development of Columbia Place Mall with current anchor retailer Macy's
- Parkland Road: (24,800 VPD)
- Two Notch Road: (17,500 VPD)