Gateway Station in Kissimmee
E. Osceola Parkway Kissimmee, Florida 34744
- 7,150 Square Feet – 43,050 Square Feet
- For Lease
Up to 43,050± SF of new retail development available for lease in a Walmart shadow-anchored power center. The site is located right off of Florida’s Turnpike, east of the best retail intersection within the market, with approximately 54,000 vehicles per day.
Property Status: Available
Area Available: 7,150 Square Feet – 43,050 Square Feet
- Up to 43,050± SF of new retail development available for lease.
- Adjacent to the brand new Tupperware Sunrail Station, currently under construction.
- 744 parking spaces; 5.54/1,000 SF.
- Dense market with more than 224,000 people in a 5- mile radius.
- Only one mile from Orange Blossom Trail, home to the Crosslands, the newest power center in the area in the fastest growing retail node that includes The Loop and Loop West.